Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What a nice surprise!!

I was late getting Monday's mail (like, Tuesday morning) and there was my first puffy! Oh how wonderful I felt! It was special and just for me! Deborah B. sent me a little goody bag full of .......what else, goodies!! I took some pictures but can't download them to my computer straight, so will wait until later to try to load a picture. So my description will have to set the picture in your mind! A beautiful rose pink dishcloth that she had knit - and she must have peaked into my closet, because if that is one of the color choices, I have it. Then comes the tea part - a cute canister of fruit flavored tea with the cutest little tea bag ... what do I call it? A tea bag retriever? A tea bag squeezer? Any way it is way cute, even my 21 yo daughter wanted it. And some bags of a vanilla flavored tea, a fall leaf notepad, and a Super Size skein of Sugar and Cream - I have not seen that size here before. And some dice beads - they will make some really cute stitch markers! Deborah B was so nice in sending this package to me. I was thrilled! Thank you Deborah B.

No comments: