Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Life's funks

I have been in a general funk for December and January - didn't get into the "Christmas" spirit this year -even though I did have fun selecting boxes for my two Secret Pal gifts - hope they enjoyed them as much as I did. And I have a wonderful one to post about. Sharon of Calgary Canada sent me such a wonderful surprise. Due to my many allergies, she sent it direct from her yarn store and wowed me off of my feet! A beautiful mini-cone of Zephyr lace weight in Marine blue, with matching silk thread- perfect for knitting some bookmarks. I already had decided to get busy and knit start knitting some for those many little gifts always needed around the holiday season, to say thank you to so many people - and have heard that this silk knits up perfect, so am ready to give it a try. See what you think of the box - it has taken me several tries with my new little digital camera - ALL MINE, I don't have to share! - to get a half decent image. So the more I play with it, the better I hope to become.......there is always hope!

Well, blogger is being contrary - I can't get the picture to upload! Will keep trying - it is too great to miss.

No comments: